- word Doc
- allow uploads
- Foamcore mockup
- Illustrator Diagrams
- take old interior to new profile
- resize based on wall dimensions
- add stove/cooler
- Frame construction:
- Wall thickness to determine frame width (DONE)
- What shape of steel? (DONE)
- Get ball measurement (DONE)
- Figure out angle for a-frame coupler attachment (DONE)
- Foamcore mockup:
- Footwell: Did the changes to the design when making the .ai shrink the legroom too much?
- Footwell: Do we want a shoe-shelf? Full width or just side triangles?
- Headboard: What to do with the headboard? Play with designs.
- Foamcore construction:
- Start getting Foamcore from SCRAP (pay attention to thickness)
- Get a final set of measurements
- Take foamcore to Am Steel to start building in the space (and see how we fit)
- we should probably set a date
- next steps:
- add bolt locations to diagrams
- 108" x 56" plywood, made from 2 5x5' sheets of 1/2" thick plywood. Framed underneath with 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 birch(?).
- 1x4" piece to help join the 2 pieces of plywood.
- 1x3" piece to span the mid-back which has no frame piece below.
- 1x2" pieces frame the rest.
- Grooves cut in middle framing pieces for the running lights.
- Bottom covered by roofing asphalt.
- UPDATE 7/26/16 mounted led strip on underside of base with 1/2" clips and 1/2" flathead screws
- Side Walls
- 1/4 outside plywood, 3/4th framing & insulating board, 1/4 interior (Birch?) plywood
- Fenders? (SEE FRAME)
- Kynar Coated Sheet
- RMS Metals in San Jose 408-295-0911
- Have an order on hold with them for 3ct 4'x9' 24ga silver metallic, 1ct 4'x11' 24ga silver metallic
- RMS Metals in San Jose 408-295-0911
- Sheet metal in east bay:  or  or  (none of these are vetted, i'm just looking things up.
- Aluminum vs Kynar coat - weight, availability, width! I can't find Kynar coated sheet wider than 4' which makes skinning the top a bitch! Using magnets would be cool, but it's not that deep. Likely going with aluminum for ease of skinning.
- llll design
- How to hold open?
- Latches (flush or sticking out?)
- Windows (crank v slide)
- table mounts and storage
- spare tire
- Cabin color based on dark brown stain on the plywood. Have already tested taking propane torch to wood for a true burnt look, but control was somewhat hard and just more pleased with overall the stained look.
- Clock somewhere in head or foot. (Stereo?)
- Stereo in Head (or Foot?)
- Speakers in Head (or Foot?) and Kitchen.
Main challenge is getting some sort of cabinet door that is sturdy enough.
Consider mini shelf down below for shoes, etc. Green soft-boxes we currently use for clothes are 10.5 x 10.5 x 11" tall (give or take, they're soft).
- Cooler / Stove component dimensions
Note: Standard countertop height = 36" Ground to underside of frame = 15.775" Current height of galley bottom storage = 19.75" This puts us at 35.5" for galley counter height. (yay!)
Toast/Butter/Jelly theme: Jelly colored pillow cases with dark brown comforter cover.
- I'd like to go with circuitry theme. -Courtney
- Battery & fuseblock
- Stereo (link to 2016 speaker reviews: http://car-speakers-review.toptenreviews.com/) (link to 2016 stereo reviews: http://car-audio-review.toptenreviews.com/)
- LED lighting - What and where?
- red/white led dome light - https://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--led-interior-dome-light-6-7-8-stainless-steel-switchable-red-white--12642393?recordNum=12
- red/white led dome light 2 - https://www.westmarine.com/buy/sea-dog--led-day-night-dome-light--17161092?recordNum=123
- red/white led dome light 3 - https://www.westmarine.com/buy/aqua-signal--colombo-led-dome-light--P017083379?recordNum=154
- red/white led reading light - https://www.westmarine.com/buy/dr-led--black-cobra-bi-color-high-power-led-chart-and-reading-light--13010079?recordNum=3
- red/white led reading light 2 - https://www.amazon.com/gooseneck-dimmable-Flexible-Reading-Caravan/dp/B01IR4WJ1I
- dimmable led reading light - https://www.amazon.com/acegoo-Dimmable-Gooseneck-Application-A16-RL01/dp/B01G74DD38/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_200_bs_lp_t_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DBES0SHW0583Q72VYGN2
- Toaster FX
- charging (solar/vehicle)